[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a GSDCA membership question

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:45:42 -0700

Oh sure, Lots of people question the membership, I mean, you know a
magazine, and the ability to show at Futurities???  But it is more than
that.  You HAVE to be a member if you want to effect any change, or support
people you believe in.  The PC also needs to be strong to stand up on the
world's stage and be heard amidst the ROAR of the SV membership.
There is also a certain satisfaction that comes with that little card...that
you are a member of the Parent Club for the greatest breed in the World, in
the greatest country in the World.  Not a bad place to be, even in the midst
of turmoil.
Kathy