[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Zena Update Wed

  • From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 05:46:54 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't know that.  Not my regular vet but the Emergency Vet who kept her
alive
said that if we didn't pay the $1500 for the one night up up front they were
going to make my husband sign her over to them because obviously we couldn't
provide the right care for her.  They would make the decision to put her back
together and give her to someone who could care for her or put her down.  NICE
PEOPLE - NOT!!!  I can't stand them, but they did their job and they are the
ONLY ones in town that are open all night to do this.  They say if you don't
like their policies to find someone else to work with...They wouldn't even wait
till I got off the plane that next day.
My vet is only asking for the surgery cost before she can go home.  There is
more cost above that they will work with us on.  I didn't realize they couldn't
do that. We are a very small community. Every vet in town I have worked with
does the same thing.

Alycia

From: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>