[ SHOWGSD-L ] Zena Update Wed

  • From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:48:03 -0700 (PDT)

4 hours of surgery. The hip had popped back out and he said he would rather fix
it now. Pinned the foot and knee together and 3 pins in her toes.  Can't put a
cast on it yet as the soft tissue damage is too much.  I get to see her
tomorrow
but might not get her till Saturday or even later.  Would rather her stay until
she is much better and no thoughts of permanent damage.
Donations are amazing!  So far $1,510 has been donated for her surgery.  They
said I have to pay for at least the surgery before they release her.  If they
weren't the best vets I would be mad at the hostage situation...But I do
understand where they are coming from...Thank you to everyone who has donated
and who has sent us and Zena well wishes.  Every thing is so much appreciated!

I am amazed at the thoughtfullness of this group! THANK YOU!
Alycia