[ SHOWGSD-L ] You can still buy Red Books!

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 13:54:14 -0400

Hi List,

Unlike other National items that had to be purchased by last month, the
2014 Red Book with mail delivery is still available in the GSDCA store for
about one more week. So if you meant to get one but missed the deadline,
go grab one now (shameless plug ha) - we may sell out at the National.

I'll be shipping them out on Oct 12 before I leave for St. Louis.

Here's a link to the store:
http://store.gsdca.org/GSDCA-Redbook-s/1850.htm

Thanks and for those of you going to the National - see you there!!

Kim McNamara

--
Visit us on the web! http://kimberliteshepherds.googlepages.com/