[ SHOWGSD-L ] thoughts for one of our own

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 11:59:12 -0400

Recently Tish Walker (past pres of the GSDCA, 21 year futurity chair) had back
surgery. Things did not go well and she had a few falls since then which has
incapacitated her. She is presently in a rehab hospital getting help to get
back on her feet literally and be able to walk.

Unfortunately, you won't see Bob and her at his years national front and center
where she always has been and this has certainly made her sad.
Could you take a moment and send her a note or card with some encouraging
thoughts and a little cheer?

Appreciate

Tish Walker
10407 Springwood Drive