[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: YOU WANT TO SLING...

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Foxhavengs@xxxxxxx, cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:32:14 EST

In a message dated 3/8/2007 8:41:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
foxhavengs@xxxxxxx writes:
I am so  glad that people are finally saying what they have wanted to say
since the  nationals, after all its your personal opinion right? Cindy I agree
with you,  everyone waits all week for the best of the best and when it is over
in 10  minutes and you didn't get to see all the beautiful bitches strut their
stuff,  you sit and say I waited all week for this? Kudos to everyone who
speaks their  mind.

ABSOLUTELY!!  I agree totally as well.  I  really don't care to attend
another National, spend a lot of money for  nothing.  There were male specials
that
I wanted to see for future  breedings, and did not get that chance.  Yes, I am
definitely disappointed  - not in the winners - but at the whole procedure.
And yes - I DID have a male  special who people had come to see and they didn't
get the chance.  I knew  already that he wouldn't even get a look, but he was
in the ring for those on  the OUTSIDE.  Had it been my choice, after bitches
I would have pulled  him.

Terri  Stout

_Cresthaven  Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)
http://www.aol.com.