[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Worming

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:16:01 -0700 (PDT)

I use one tenth cc per 11 pounds the first two months, one tenth cc per 20
pounds thereafter.  All my dogs are together.
Carolyn
From: Laura Havis <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Worming
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 9:49 AM

How often should I worm (not heartworms--done monthly)?� I live in the
country,
have a large pond, and ducks.� I usually don't have fleas, however I am very
active in conformation, a will bring them in occasionally.� I treat with
Advantage if needed.� I'm sure the dogs get exposed to parasites from the
wildlife.� I don't want to poison (worm) the dogs too frequently, but I do
want
to take care of the parasites.

Laura

is Copyrighted 2011.� All material remains the property of the original
author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.� This group and
its
any
post.

MANNER