[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Working for the German Shepherd Dog's voice

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:38:25 EST

Hi Kathaleen

I emailed you back on 12/13,  responding to your email below, and have never
heard from you. I just tried to  email you again, but got a "mail delivery
failed" message, so here it goes,  hopefully you get it this time.

Ileana Nogueras
==========

In a message dated 12/13/2007  10:24:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:

There is a  new Board coming into existence.
There are a lot of committees out there  and if you have ever thought you'd
like to volunteer for one or more of them,  NOW is the time to let your
desires be known.  One of the things the  GSDCA Membership has in it is a
group of extremely talented people - but  unfortunately, unless you tell the
powers that be what those talents are the  Board may never know.

If you have skills, talents and professional  experience in Accounting, Legal
Affairs, Marketing, Databases, or other areas  and/or you'd like to volunteer
to help the GSDCA progress and move forward -  Please feel free to drop me a
line at inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or reply to  this email.

Regards,

Kathaleen

Yes Kathaleen, I would like to be  involved in the Temperament Committee
and/or the Educational  Committee.

Ileana Nogueras
302-994-3190?