[ SHOWGSD-L ] Woofstock people! Woofstock!

  • From: Channing Sheets <cashe90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 01:21:47 +0000

This weekend fun was had by all at the Contra Costa KC shows. For those of you
who have never been, this weekend is commonly referred to as "Woofstock".  Yes
it is a serious hippie theme.  All weekend long music is playing, judges and
exhibitors are in casual tie dye dress, and there are fun contests.  Saturday I
won the best dressed male in show. We also went WD, BOW with Nobler's Stingray
for a 3pt major.  Thank you judge Bob Ghigleri for giving Sting the nod.    We
got to get puppies out for socialization from our Stingray and Turmeric
litters.  They had a blast.   Ever you ever get the opportunity to come to the
Contra Costa KC shows.  I encourage it.  It is a four day cluster.  Usually we
have 2 or three breeder judges.  This year we had three Ken Tank, Bob Ghigleri,
and Marie Falconer. Channingwww.ca-shegsd.com