[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wishing All A Happy Holiday & A Joyous New Year

  • From: <Michael.Cheeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:18:06 -0500

We would like to take the opportunity offered by the List, to wish all =
of you a most Joyous & Happy Holiday Season.

We especially wish to extend our warmest feelings of gratitude and =
appreciation to all of you for keeping Susan in your prayers and =
thoughts.  As you know, Susan is doing very well and this is in no =
doubt, due more to your prayers than to anything else. I trust all of us =
will continue to pray for those who today, need our prayers to overcome =
illness they currently face, and also to extend prayers for those who =
are overseas engaged in hostilities so that we may be free of such on =
this land.

Finally, a special THANK YOU, to all who took the time to personally =
write to us. I tried to respond to everyone individually, but =
ultimately, I just didn't get it done.

Our Best Wishes to One and to All...

Michael & Susan Cheeks