[ SHOWGSD-L ] Will the real B & F please stand up ?

  • From: Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lewieb@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 09:53:34 +0000

B & F should have never be given the power to break protocol.  Rules are set
forth to prevent individuals from using personal agenda's that are harmful.
Serving on the board is admirable, providing one does so with the betterment of
the breed at heart.  When ego's and personal agenda's railroad decisions, we
need to be mindful of those responsible when election time comes around.
It should be said that many and most board members make thoughtful and
intelligent decisions, they give opinions and take actions for the right
reasons.

For the record, my Mom has not asked me to post on this issue.  To the
contrary, she probably prefers that I not speak on the matter.  But then again,
she stopped trying to tell me what I should do when I was 5.  Pointless!  LOL.
Linda Bankhead.

From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>