[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wild Pigs

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:41:45 -0400

Believe what you like.  Insofar as the Animal Rights movement is concerned,
there is no negotiation...no compromise.  They plan to eradicate us, and
just because some people don't believe that is no reason to think we can
reason with them.
      Some people don't believe there is such a thing as genocide,
either...that's another "movement" that doesn't accept negotiation or
compromise.........
         Peggy