[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Crate mats

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:46:37 -0500

I didn't know others didn't know about this neat one.  Also, the
regular bath mats that also have a rubbery bottom but nice soft
top are what I put in for special times.  Throw them in the wash.
I'd been doing it for years.  I'd pick up Boarders & return them
and the mats were great as I'd clean the dog nicely before taking
him/her back home.  Yep, where there's a will there's a way.
I'll add to my W ords  O  f   W isdom WOW here for you today
L U C K         L aboring    U nder  C orrect  K nowledge.
Enjoy these splendid dogs while you can Folks.     Norma no L