[ SHOWGSD-L ] Why Crufts Should Worry Us

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:45:44 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 3/22/12 9:40:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

On the  Facebook pages, there are many who think having a health test
before  entering a show is just fine.  A full body check.  Some of
these dogs were examined after the 'vet' test and found to have NO
health problems.  Do we get to the point where a vet can look at  our
GSD and DQ it because the Vet has x-ray eyes and can see that  the
angles of the dogs are unhealthy?

It comes down to the point where the lawyers start to get involved.  A  few
law suits against the suits will solve a lot of the problems.

I have no problem being one of the first to file. But, I do not practice in
 England. But, I sure am willing to do so in California.  They do seem
reluctant to litigate in California.  I think that might be a good  decision.
We are litigious here, and for good reason.

I like to sue people. It makes my day.

They should worry about us.  We do not go quietly into the good  night.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together