[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who is Russ Osburn - board candidate?

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 00:51:54 EDT

Cyndy,
      I beg to differ with you.  While you have provided us with a list of
his "credentials" and feel that he will be an asset on the board, it speaks
nothing of his character.  I personally, June 2007, requested from Ken Downing
and
the WDA Board  a reason for my not being able to get an answer as to where
the WDA Board Meeting was going to be held. I wanted to purchase a ticket to
attend far enough in advance to get a decent price on the airfare. Not only did
Ken not reply, but Russ did and I quote " you aren't on the board and it is not
your concern."  That type of attitude does NOT belong on any Board!!  I am a
member of both the GSDCA and WDA and have the RIGHT to attend the meetings.
For the rest of the people who have asked you "who is Russ Osburn", why not
refer them to Ken, he knows him well.

Anyone who would like to hear the entire letter can feel free to call me.

As for voting for Russ, not a snowball's chance in hell!!!!!

Just My Opinion,
Mary Gattone, member of the GSDCA since 1965

 Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at