[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: When does the Pity Party start??

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jessica MacMillan" <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:42:57 -0700

Well, it seems that we are all having wet weather.
I suppose today will be a day of people checking out the area as they all begin
to arrive.
I can picture the Vendor's setting up for their annual chance to sell their
ware's.
I am going to miss getting my annual t-shirt or sweatshirt from one of the
vendors.
I have always liked to see what Sally Hayden has and also Bo Vujovich with her
"too chic " line.
One would think after all these years of going to a National, that one would
have quite enough sweat shirts, tee shirts and other collectables, wouldn't you
?
Not me, I am always ready for one or two more.
How about you?
Would anyone like to start a thread about National of the past ? that could be
fun and entertaining.....lots of good memories that we could reminisce over.

Beryl

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, Ca.