[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: When does the Pity Party start??

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beryl <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

The only thing within walking distance here is the barn and pasture. It is 13.5
miles to the nearest store, although there is a little convenience market (beer
and pizza and not much else) about 3 miles away. But it is down a fairly steep
hill so walking home is a drag.  The goats and barn cats are demanding room
service because they don't want to go out in the rain (not hard, just cold).
They are neither dumb nor stupid.

  Ruth
Beryl <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          OOOHHH the talk of sandwiches is making me hungry. It isn't quite
late enough in California for my evening meal...but it is somewhere. so when
you are having a pity party anything goes...right??
  I think I will take one Rueben with the WORKS ! Gotta have the kraut to make
it some what German related, right ?

  I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.....Jamoca Almond Fudge for
me !!!! I have a Baskin Robbins with in walking distance !!

  Beryl