[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What's your dog's life like?

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:38:31 -0500

MO, Got 'cha beat! I hve 8 adults and 5 half grown pups in  the house NOw !
AM I Nutz or What ?!!!!ANd I rotate tham all in and out all day !
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What's your dog's life like?

Kathy,
   I have had as many as 10,yes, in the house, for the most part! had a
rotation system with the 4 runs in the backyard. None were out before 7 AM
and they were all in the house by 6 PM. Ones in the runs got to sleep in the
bedrooms and the ones that were up all day...slept in crates. Now, I am down
to 4....and that is EASY compared! Plus no one goes in the runs and all are
in the bedrooms at night.
  At the shows....they are in the rooms WITH us! I can't do the crate in the
van thing either. Each to their own! I do easily see the difference it makes
in the dogs though. Nothing like a warm furry GSD to cuddle on the couch
with! Mo