[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is in a name?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:30:59 -0700

NO ONE  can compete with Ann Schultz and her little helpers, and
Frank and Kris Fasano for some really great and fun names!!
I might add that they all have some great dogs behind those great names too!!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  From: <GSD0110@xxxxxxx>
  >I don't care who it is they can not even BEGIN to compete with Ann
Schultz.... the only
  people even close are Frank and Chris Fasano can you > imagine >
incorporating
  "bear" into the name of every dog you breed?