[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "What did you say? - Long

  • From: "Kerri Bojahra" <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:38:18 -0500

I am also green around the gills, and my comment is there are good and bad
in every group and going through life your going to come accross lots of
both. it has nothing to do with belonging to a club or not...it's just
life...and if someone has the balls to rell you the truth about something (
even if at the time it makes your pride hurt a bit) its a lot better than
shooting yourself in the foot.
Kerri

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=43.658648~-79.383962&style=r&lvl=15&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3702663&cid=7ABE80D1746919B4!1329