[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What "camp" do you belong to?

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:35:39 -0700

I love to camp..I love the wilderness, the quiet  the clean air.....Ken and
the boys are going to "camp" in Big Bear this summer, and I am going to stay
back to take care of the doggies...
But for "other" camps...
My camp is home, my Family,
 my camp is showing great dogs, my camp is caring for my children, mostly my
daughter....who is a "happy camper" despite her most recent challenges.
My camp is the GYM, my "temple".
 my religion...train hard, and when you can't take another step, train
harder, and when it hurts, ignore it, suck it up...i*t is so I can take care
of my kids, you see. (see above)*
My camp is the tent we set up, and the friends we hug and socialize with at
dog shows...
My camp is loving the USA, and taking back "WE THE PEOPLE" and fighting what
has been wrongly , secretly foisted on us , by our gov't.
My camp is *Liberty, provided by our Military.*
My camp is my "Dog Family" despite our mistakes, and difficulties, and
politics, and personalities,  because I know *we all draw together in a time
of need.*
My camp is Faith, that everything, despite challenges , will be ok.  But not
without great determination, and effort.
My camp is all of you, because in some of my darkest days...*YOU have been
there for me*.
Kathy Tank

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com>
PUP-DATED: JULY 20, 2010
*Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory... There's Something In a Name"*