[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a way to end the year!!! PLEASE READ

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:18:33 EST

Hey all,

 Look at this:

German Shepherd  Dog
Rauschmeier,  Kelly 255  Daniel,  Nichole 45  Miller,  Ashley 32
Stiefferman,  Elizabeth 32  Sims,  Jamie 23  Miller,  Holly 20  Mellen,
Christopher 19
Rosenthal,  Samantha 18  Kaecker,  Alexis 16  Henderson,  Paige 12  Riese,
Beth 9  Dillon,  Marinda 6  Clark,  Kimberly 4  Isley,  Lyndsey 3  Gumpert,
Cheyenne 3  Kunzler,  Maura 3  Berry,  Katherine 2  Long,  Angelique 2
Dowling,
Lindsey 1  Sokolouski,  Stephen 1
here are more off the jr news and views site & others-
Jane Cannon, Melanie Cromie, Loren Ashlock, Melissa C, Paul  H

I am so proud of everyone on that list! We have 25 GSD juniors!!!! Yeah, this
 is great. There could even be more gsd juniors out there........ Just
thought  this was awesome! Big congrats to Kelly Rauschmeier for making
Westminister!  Make us proud! Good Luck!  And everyone else on there.........
Oh yeah if any juniors read this, I have been showing for 11 year now  and I
know how it feels to get beat, lose whatever you want to call it! But to  my
point just keep trying and don't give up! Do you think Kent, Jimmy, Bart,
Scotty, Alex, Mike, Lenny, George ... gave up? Don't think SO! LOL
Elizabeth
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year