[ SHOWGSD-L ] What I will come away with..

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:44:59 EDT

In my opinion, after 45 years in the breed, I could never put a dog(S)
between myself and a friend!  Hysterical people seem to gravitate to the d=
og world.
In the big picture, your problems are so insignificant compared to the
starving children, the families being blown apart by bombs, theirs and our=
s, the
suffering old people who cannot get health care....I think this whole thin=
g has
been blown totally out of perspective and that the parties involved need t=
o step
back and take  a real look at real things in our lives that bring sufferin=
to all.
I find it hard to believe that anyone in GSD has not sold a puppy that lat=
er
became dysplastic(If you have had 5 litters) I am inclined to think anyone=
 is
lying if they make such a claim. Every body lies in this world...maybe whe=
you have lived long enough you will see the real truth and importance of a=
ll
this. Granted none of us relish the thought of our dog being a cripple, bu=
t it is
a fact in the dog world..just remember,,,aint no dog perfect and aint no
person perfect...So save your friendships, they are precious, hard to make=
 and  in
20 yeras who will ever remember this kind of situation.
Its time to kiss and make up!
Chuck kruger