[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: West Coast Site

  • From: Suzanne Muldoon <heritajkennels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:17:06 -0700

Why are you not considering West World? It's in Scottsdale, AZ and very
impressive. Stryker and his beautiful son Crater finished their championship
there. Huge canopies make great grooming areas and they're not stuck away in a
big dark cold bldg. somewhere, but closer to ringside.
The grass is well established and footing was good then and now.
The weather is beautiful at that time, and there is terrific Mexican food and
REAL Margaritas in the colorful Cantinas for those of you who choose to embibe!
😵

The venue kind of reminds me of the old Santa Barbara KC show, way back when.
Anyone remember? Cynthia Wood was president and all went smoothly and with a
certain flourish she was famous for. Good times then. Everyone celebrated in
grand style and my Saluki, Crown Crest Moonshadow ,was BOW for 4 pts at one of
the shows there. I was handling him then back when I could actually move, I'd
laugh but it hurts my neck.

Wow! Did I digress, sorry!

Respectfully,
Suzanne Muldoon
Heritaj Kennels
Since 1972

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 19, 2015, at 9:09 AM, helen gleason (Redacted sender
"helengleasonus@yahoo" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENCOURAGE ALL TO LOOK FOR SUITABLE SITES ON THE WEST
COAST AND SEND THEM TO ME AND I WILL BRING IT UP TO THE BOARD
I loved Oregon when we went there.
Helen
Nocturne Acres Kennels http://helengleason.tripod.com
727-424-4202 helengleasonus@xxxxxxxxx

The German Shepherd is the TOTAL Dog limited only by the time and effort we
put forth to train them"