[ SHOWGSD-L ] The best way to go

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:23:02 -0400

Maybe the board should elect a committee to consider the proposal, and bring
back to the board a recommendation as to how to proceed. The board could then
establish a small select number of board member to discuss and put together an
outline and then assign someone to coordinate the individuals to consider when
it would be best to appoint a group of members of the board with some non-board
members, and have them come back at a regular meeting with a written proposal
and cost projections that could then be given to our auditors to report the
viability of the project. Then a vote of the membership can be held to
determine how the members would want to proceed. Only after the vote, if it
passed, should someone be appointed to discuss the viability of the article
with Flower Boy, and he could coordinate the project with Linda.

That is how you get things done in a committee.

Evan