[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weeping Willow-Need Input

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 18:54:23 EDT

Well, here I am again....looking for help - LOL

Donations have dropped considerably for all charitable organizations and we
 are certainly no exception.  In thinking over this major  problem, I
realize we need to find some grants so thus we need a person who  is familiar
with searching for grants and applying for them.  Now, believe  me, I know this
is no easy task and I know I can't do it myself and keep on top  of
everything here at the sanctuary.

Do any of our listers have any knowledge of grant writing or searching for
grants and, if so, be willing to take on the task of applying for some....I
know  there are the usual ones....Petsmart, Petco, Petfinder, etc. but I
just don't  have the time to work on them.  I will be able to help them
through all the  questions but I just can't pull it together.  I know there are
"paid" grant  writers out there also and the fees vary.

So if anyone is knowledgeable or knows of someone who would like to work
with a 501c3 public charity in finding grants, please contact me.  This  list
has NEVER let the seniors down yet and I know this is a big request but I
am willing to bet someone out there in "lister land" can help *BEG*

Thanks so much (again)
The Team from Weeping Willow

Pat Lukos _www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)