[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WOW is the only word I can use!!!

  • From: horizonholdings@xxxxxxx
  • To: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:16:38 -0400

WOW is  a great word !!! Congrats to you All!!

Joe & Leslie Beccia

Signature German Shepherds
home of 2003 u.s.can.GVX,sel.ch.kridler's Ruby v highland acres/ofa(co-owner
t.kridler)
2009 u.s.GVX. 2x sel.ex.can.sel.ex ch. signature's miami v kridler/ofaFVX/bim
2009 us.sel.can.sel.ch.MV/winsome's ray bearone v ekolan/ofa (co-owner's f&k
fasano)