[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WOW is the only word I can use!!!

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:04:48 +0000

Having been to both Nationals and had the chance to see Kathy get the year of
her life I must say it was a long time coming for one of the nicest people in
this BReed. Having had dinner with Pat and her daughter on Saturday night I can
attest to how lovely they are. Having had Leslie share her grooming stall with
Trish and help to groom our Harvey girl I can say that she is definitely back
again on top. She is taking less dogs which is something we must all learn to
do and therefore can give our all to the ones we do have.I was really glad that
I went and that the weather held up for us and can say that I knew Barbara
would do a wonderful job which she did. She knows dogs. Once again Kathy it
could not have happened to a nicer person. Remember this year forever!
love Norma

norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com