[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WOW - Pending ROM for Strider

  • From: "Jack Kilgour" <jackkilgour@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 21:29:05 -0700

Dear Kay (and your Village of Strider Supporters),

Congratulations on Strider's coveted R.O.M. title.  What a great day for
you, his breeder Bobbie Kindy and the rest of the team.

I'm so sorry Stormy - I try not to break rules and I know "congrats" should
be private - I'm just so happy to see a living dog achieve all these working
and conformation titles, and now one that stamps his producing ability!

jack