[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHY? Be careful what you ask for

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:46:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/2010 5:09:19 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>   The economy.....the times...and most of all.......ta da.......
> bottom line..........the EXPENSE!!!
Carolyn has put it all in a nutshell once again.....
   Not so very long ago we could hop on a plane with our dog as $50 excess
baggage and have a great time all the way across the country for a couple
hundred dollars.  Now, it's in excess of $300 ONE WAY for the dog alone!
   The rising costs inhibit all but the very wealthy.....and there's not
much anyone can do about it....the clubs, the workers, the PC, the dedication
of the fancy, the number of regions, the judges are not to blame...it always
comes down to dollars and cents.
    JMO
Jamie