[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHITE GSD International Vote/ THANKS!

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 08:07:47 -0700

Certainly it is being utilized by the White GSD INTERNATIONAL Org. as a
great
OPPORTUNITY...while the rest of us continue to pay the regular fee...and had

NO SAY in this being started.
And I do believe this "white issue"  has been discussed for some time
within the Board....and an INCREASED membership is part of their reasoning
for a change in our Standard.
SURELY someone thought of the results!!....??

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com