[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WAKE UP JUDGES/ sigh......

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Trahanone@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:21:28 -0800

Wouldn't it be GREAT if Jimmy DOES have all this clout if he would join our
RALEEF
efforts and become an outspoken opponant of some of these bad bills that we are
trying so desperately to keep under control.    This is just the kind of 'high
profile'
person we need to help us......maybe it would have a snowball affect on some of
the Eukanuba shows, AKC, DOG NEWS Magazine, sponsors, Judges and owners in
high profile CEO careers might all follow the lead of someone like
Moses......sigh.......

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com