[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Video Last Hope Safe Haven....beautiful

  • From: "castle kennels" <castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-L'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:52:38 -0600

Kathy,

No, you weren't the last to see this video.  I just saw it thanks to your
email.  I didn't know it existed. I have to say, I cried through out the
whole video.  It has been a long time since I have seen something so
touching, so moving, so sad. When they showed the puppies, I really lost my
composure.  I thought of the puppies that are born here and how much they
have when they start their lives compared to those puppies put in a shelter
waiting to have their lives snuffed out before they even begin.

There has to be a special place in heaven for Dawn and all the people who
work endlessly to save these lives.  Thank you, Dawn.  You are appreciated.

Pat
Castle Kennels, LTD.
Where Shepherds of Distinction Reign
www.castlekennels.com