[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] RE: Are we having fun yet?

  • From: " Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:05:59 -0600

Christine,
    There are those smaller breeders that are just as fierce competitors! We
have just as much blood, sweat, and tears goes into training and
conditioning our dogs. Nationals ARE my vacation.....if I get to go. Thank
GOD I went this year and we have a Select! He may be my first, and hopefully
not my last! There STILL is not a reason in this world for even the BIG
Breeders not to be good losers.....you can't win them all! Believe me, we
smaller Breeders have to be a tad MORE driven to make up the difference for
not being a BIG Breeder. If I don't win..I sure PRAY one of my friends
do....and I can rejoice in their wins! Mo