[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: .VERDICT Not Dog Days

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:25:28 -0400

I think the jury didn't understand any of the forensic testimony...they were
looking for the CSI team from TV to come in and tell them who killed
Caylee...and that wasn't going to happen.

Supposedly, the instructions to the jury would have taken a couple of hours
to go thru, as (I'm told) for capital cases in Florida, the instructions are
VERY detailed...

these guys showed up in the clothes they thought they'd wear to meet the
press (does that show forethought?) and they never could have gone thru the
instructions, had lunch (both days) and still come to a reasonable
conclusion within 11 hours.......and now, one of the jurors has said they
didn't think Casey was innocent, but they found the whole idea of finding
her guilty "nauseating."
   So much for them.
  I think jurors should have to take an IQ test...they should at least know
what people are talking about...and these people did not.  They were, for
the most part, totally lacking in understanding of the testimony given..they
assumed what they wanted to assume.........talk about having idiots for

Peggy