[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: .VERDICT Not Dog Days

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:15:06 -0700

An IQ test is a good idea.  Lets start by requiring our reps in DC to do
that, bet we would be really surprised....maybe not!  I also think there was
not enough proof, it's not a popular opinion, but I don't care:))
I do have proof, however that my puppy is up to no good and his big sister
is helping.
Carol