[ SHOWGSD-L ] UTAH!!!!

  • From: "Denice Krueger" <denice_krueger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:52:21 +0000

I was born and raised in Utah although I now live in the Seattle, Washington
area.  I have been back to Utah twice recently, once for my brother's
wedding and then again for my uncle's funeral.  Both times I stayed at Super
8 or something similar.  They take dogs (of course I asked), have ironing
boards in the rooms, coffee makers, hair dryers.  And, the rooms were big.
The Salt Lake area has changed a lot since I lived there and especially
since the Olympics were there.  I think it is perfect that it is a Delta hub
and many people who live in the west  could drive if they wished to do so.
I hope it is considered.  Does anyone know what site they are looking at?
Thanks
Denice