[ SHOWGSD-L ] URGENT- (2) Male GSD's in Victoria TX @ animal control

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:07:41 -0500

These dogs have been evaluated on temperament but do not have enough ball
drive for Detection work.  This lady helps place many of the shelter GSD's
but is currently out of room.

Diane Roberts

Majestic German Shepherds
Tampa Bay German Shepherd Rescue
 <http://www.tampabaygsdrescue.org/> www.tampabaygsdrescue.org
American German Shepherd Rescue Assoc, Inc
 <http://www.agsra.com/> www.agsra.com
11904 Mc Mullen Loop
Riverview,  FL 33569
Phone & Fax 813-671-2913