[ SHOWGSD-L ] Try try again

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:38:49 EST

In a message dated 11/20/05 8:18:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
DOUBLE  POSTS - For the past couple of days, I am getting double posts from
the  List,

This is my by-annual request.

I read every single post, no matter what it is titled.  I read them  from
friends, from enemies, from those I know, or those I never heard of, long  or
short. I read personal ones, and ones from the List.  I even read those  posted
by Flower Boy.

You do not have to send them to me and the List.  Let me put it  another way.
 If you send them to the List, I read them. Do not also copy  me.  Or to say
it another way, I don't need to read stuff directed to me to  be sent twice.

I know many think I am mentally challenged, and they may be right, (shut up
Paul-The-Board-Member), but I promise to read every post to the List, and to
do  so every day.  While I thank you for the personal notes, it they go to the
List, I don't need them again.

To try to make it clear, if you send something to the List, you do not, I
repeat, do not, have to send it to me as well.  If this is unclear, please
write to me personally, and if you do so, you need not send it to the List as
well.

A couple of days ago I have 432 posts.  I read them all.  A  number seemed to
be better suited to a telephone, but I read each one. I do feel  sorry for
the PP people.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together