[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Training Classes York PA area

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:53:46 EDT

Great idea.  This would fill a big need around here.  We have a  training
class, but is held on a small all breed set up, and while it has been  great
for
socializing, it doesn't have the same "feel".
If you get this together, I am game.

Ileana

In a message dated 4/24/2008 10:46:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Due to  some interest from not only our clients in the area but people to =
get out  and socialize dogs...and maybe have a regular outing...
I figured I would  post this for everyone in the York, PA area...or =
surrounding  areas...
If we were to hold an informal training class...(not have Leslie  run =
around every dog every week), but everyone run them or some upcoming  =
handlers come and pitch in...who would be interested? If any handlers  =
want to come that would be fun too !!! If you are,interested, email me,  =
we used to do it and have alot of fun...then with our schedule it got  =
too hectic, not that it's easier now, but...with so many people asking,  =
we figured we could try it again.

THIS IS NOT FOR OUR CLIENTS  ONLY...IT'S OPEN TO ANYONE...the more the =
merrier and at least we could  have a nice class to work dogs and have =
dogs in a ring situation to  practice.

Let me know cause I would love to set it up to start  asap...
Thanks=20
Donna

listings at AOL Autos.