[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Training Classes York PA area

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

I'd be more than happy to drive out to York maybe once a month if someone
wanted to share the gas expense. I owner handler/train alot of my dgs but
always want input on my skill but I just never know how to ask.  I think having
a class would help people like myself, as well as help others who just need
training for thier dogs.  I think if more people did this we would even see
numbers go up as well.  More dogs would be trained, so owners would be more
likel y to have their dogs out with handlers since their chances of winning are
higher with atrained dog.  Also having others learn to train themselves, more
would show too.  Win win for all I think having experienced GSD
handers/exhibitors input on dogs and thier training would be great fr all.Also
friends and I practice at Lumberton Park in NJ during the Spring/Summer/Fall
months.  If anyone would like to join us, let me know and we can plan a time to
meet up there as well.

  Please let me know when the York classes start.

Ann Marie
www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
Home of
  Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Ch pointed/Major Reserve @ 6 months)
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer))
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch pointed)
  Amari's Ella Enchanted (Ch pointed @ 7 months)