[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tragic accident

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:16:42 -0700

This happened in AZ last year and again just about a month ago.  I have no
idea how you could 'forget' your dog or kid in a car in this heat.  And, yes
the windows are up because the air is always on in the cars here.
It was either last year or the year before, the officer went home from his
shift, had dinner, went to one of his kids games, or something like that,
anyway they didn't miss the dog for SEVERAL hours.
If I don't trip, bump into, or fall over a dog every 3-4 minutes or so, I go
looking. Usually they are sleeping and I get that "WHAT?" look.
Carol Weale, cool in AZ.