[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tooth Extraction

  • From: "YCHARRON" <raiseyourpaw4raw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:49:45 -0500

Hi list,my 5 year old girl went in for a spay and a tooth extraction.My home is
up side down with major repairs and painting and I miss placed the vets
instructions on how to care for Tana's extracted tooth.I feed raw,I am feeding
ground so not to pull out the incision.This is my first dental extraction.Holy
crap,extracting a dogs tooth is way more expensive than a humans extraction!How
long does the stitches take to dissolve?Her surgery was done on this past
Tuesday.
Yvette