[ SHOWGSD-L ] Concerning Ring Size

  • From: "Dottie" <dotjim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:46:08 -0500

  I have in the past gone to the Superintendamts and complained, went to the
club that was hosting the show, Made my complaint, and sticking to my guns,
I was able to get the ring changed. I have done this in Columbus, Oh.
without any one backing me up. Others saying it will not be changed, but I
got the ring size changed. If enough people will conplain before the start
of the show it can be done. I had a judge hearing my complaint, tell the
superintendant to change the size 5 minutes before the start of the show.I
stopped complaining, because KNOWONE ELSE would say anything, only that it
won't get changed, it can not be done.

  My nother alway said, can't never got anything done. Persistance will.
Why won't anyone else take this kind of persistance to get larger rings

  There are a few people that will recall twice in columbus, two different
years that I had the ring size changed.

     Dottie
    JDM Shepherds of Tanglewood