[ SHOWGSD-L ] To stuff or not to stuff......that is the question!

  • From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:10:01 +0000 (GMT)

> When I lost my last lab at the age of 15, I was heartbroken and still
> mourn his passing.  But I never considered stuffing him!  Just as I'd
> never consider stuffing my father or my brother. .
> Stuffing goes in turkey, not family members
> Mary-Anne
Ah, what a country. The only place on earth where we stuff food into
food and build a holiday around it.

Years ago, when we moved to Reno, some people gave me several animal
heads - a deer, an elk, a prong horn, and I decorated our den, just off
of the garage with trophy heads, a cow hide, diagonal cedar strips, you
know - a real man room. Then came Rachy, our GSD puppy. He was quite
confused and woiuld stare at the animals, then peek around the door of
the garage to see where the rest of the animal was, then look at me with
these big question marks. Finally, I just took them down. I was sure he
was wondering when he would go on the wall. <G>
Dave