[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: To stuff or not to stuff......that is the question!

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:20:46 -0500

When I lost my last lab at the age of 15, I was heartbroken and still mourn
his passing.  But I never considered stuffing him!  Just as I'd never
consider stuffing my father or my brother.  What I did want to do was to
recover his DNA so that I could clone him but then again, even though I
loved him terribly, would I want to clone a 120 Labrador with Hip Dysplasia?
So I gathered all his photos close, had him cremated and he lies next to our
cat and another loved bitch that passed years ago.
Stuffing goes in turkey, not family members
Mary-Anne