[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tips for pregnant bitch

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:00:36 -0400

Nothing, nothing, nothing! And check that you don't have too much calcium
in the puppy food which can lead to uterine inertia and/or eclampsia.
Calcium to phosphorous should be 1:1.

(I just keep a gal on adult or if I feel she needs a bit more, performance,
again, checking the calcium.)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 8/26/2015 9:59:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I’d be interested in replies to this also.
One thing that I don’t do is to use anything chemical (ie heart guard,
flea/tick applications, immunizations, fancy shampoos) during the pregnancy
nor while she’s nursing. I have her on puppy food now. What else can I do
to naturally supplement her.
Thank you
Mary-Anne

Sent from Windows Mail