[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thursday at Wheaton/Junior "Dress Code"?

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:20:28 EST

I hope Melissa is sleeping and dreaming of her debut tomorrow....she has been
showing in breed for about a year, and always looks very nice.

She is however worried about her shoes - she went shopping tonight for dressy
shoes to match her suit, and I told her that she should wear her running
shoes.  (They are white, and brand new, and certainly not dirty)

But she is really worried that the judge will count running shoes against
her, as her best friend in Juniors wears shoes that are more dressy and has
advised her to do the same.  Of course, I keep thinking of the scene in "Best
In
Show" where the handler falls on her high heels! I'm concerned about safety,
and
think running shoes are fine since she IS showing a shepherd.

So I'm conducting an unofficial poll.  Judges?  Handlers?  Vote early and
vote often!  Privately is fine too.

Thank you

Kelly Busse
Anxious Stage Mom