[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This is a good thing!

  • From: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:17:33 -0800 (PST)

Well said David,

    Passion for life and compassion  for all .

  Goodnight Gracie ;-))

  ~S

Edmund Burke, Irish orator, philosopher & politician (1729 - 1797)

David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I was just thinking.............
Brousing the list this last few days has been delightful:

The issues are -
Grammar
Cold
Spelling
Cold
Africam
Cold
A dog with an upset stomach
And a few other items of similar seriousness.

I've had fun playing off of some posts, pushing some buttons I found on my
friends (Sorry Paula & Helen) (Well, what good are buttons if no one pushes
them?).

This is a good thing. While some are fighting serious issues of health,
ralationships and finance, war rages in various parts of the world, and in
the streets of some of our cities, we have conquered our aversion to cold
and are nestled into our easy chairs talking to one another about relatively
minor and safe items.

It is good to have GSD's, even on the bed when it is cold.
It is good to have friends with similar interests.
It is good to not have to solve all the problems of the world - which of
course we might not do anyway, and which have not asked for our solutions.

So, good night all - It is good to be pasionate about small things.
Peace....
Dave

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original