[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The world of dogs in all sense of that word

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:03:10 EDT

lol - this is why soap operas have always fascinated me.  SUCH drama  and
all so craftily handled so that each crisis segues perfectly into the  next.
when i was little, i think there were 3 or 4 soaps and each was  1/2 hour
long - my mom used to watch 2 of them while we ate lunch.  then,  more and
more began to air on more and more stations and each program increased  to an
hour in length.  many devout followers quit watching as the fantasy  of
other's lives began to take up more time than living the reality of their  own.
diane
Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 7/19/2010 2:35:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

I  finished reading the Golant complaint, all 106 pages  and458
paragraphs
of it.  I also read the decision of the Court of  Appeals.

I support the GSDCA, the AKC, and the members.  I will  not give my
opinion
of the litigation on this List, but since I was  mentioned six times, and
the List was mentioned more than that, I  would suggest anyone who intends
vote in the next election and  has the best interest of our club in mind,
read  the  complaint.

While it is true that it is easy to make an allegation,  proof is what is
required at trial. It is by a preponderance of the  evidence, meaning more
likely  than not. Each of us has the right to  know what was going on, and
then
decide  how to deal with  it.

Being educated on the facts and allegations can avoid these  problems and
one theme that repeats over and over is the problems  caused by a lack of
knowledge.

It is up to each of us to  learn what we can.  If there are any  personal
questions, I will  do the best I can to respond. But, I do not want to  be
involved with  litigation against my club or my friends, or by my  friends.
 I am
just suggesting that a reading of the complaint will ruin  your day,  waste
about two hours of your time, and cause you to think.

Not  that there is anything wrong with that.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard  German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament  come together

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org